It seems that there is some type of ‘lap dance’ fever in Cabo at Spring Break. All you’ve dreamed of or is it just drunk women? Anyway, in Cabo there are frequent competitions where this sort of entertainment is encouraged.
Free lap entertainment in Cabo
Here we get a look into the secret society of free lap dances and youth gone wild in Cabo. Of course the young men are certainly enjoying themselves and I’m not sure what the young woman in this video is doing. Competing for some kind of prize?
If the prize is the judges… it’s really not worth the effort! If it is a monetary prize …then maybe I would do it. I guess I would have to consider how much was being offered in order to decide how much writhing I would do.
I have had my share of crazy Spring Breaks, but I’m not sure I would give a free lap dance to these judges!
Watch this video and let me know if you would.
Some fun facts from Cabo San Lucas
* The Upscale Bar/Lounges in Cabo are Passions, Barometro, Red Room, and Nikki Beach
* The people mentioned on the MTV show Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County take their spring break here.
* Small sections of the motion picture Troy were filmed on some of the beaches near Cabo San Lucas.
* Professional hockey player Brett Hull married longtime sweetheart Darcie Schollmeyer in Cabo San Lucas.
* On April 26, 2007, Jon Stewart mentioned on his show, The Daily Show, that he is banned from Cabo San Lucas.
* Prince mentions Cabo San Lucas in his song Future Baby Mama on his 2007 album entitled Planet Earth.