When clubs get crowded, there’s only one way to bypass the line and get to the action. You’ve got to make friends with the bouncer. Most club bouncers are a fickle sort, though. They seen all the tricks before and they won’t fall for just anything. Here are five ways to make friends with a bouncer and get into the club.
1. My friend Mr. Washington says…
Dumb and Dumber was right. It’s the almighty dollar that really works best. Don’t expect to make friends with a bouncer by slipping him two dollars, though. If you have a twenty to spare, send it his way. Most bouncers will reciprocate this favor by letting you into the club without incident.
2. Bring the ladies…
If you are a guy and you’re trying to get into a crowded club, bring some ladies along. Clubs
3. A little common courtesy…
Bouncers are people, too, and they appreciate a little common courtesy. If you’re trying to talk to a bartender, use some manners. Making demands and threats will only get you a fat lip.
4. The name game…
If you’ve got a mutual friend with the bouncer, let him know. If you happen to be friends with one of his boys, he will be much more likely to look out for your needs.
5. Dress to impress…
This one is especially for the ladies. Every bouncer likes a little bit of eye candy. Wear some of your best nighttime garb out to the club and catch the bouncer’s eye. If he likes what he sees, you can have pretty much whatever you want. This is especially important if ladies are trying to get in with a large group of guys
- Choose life. Choose the perfect perfume
- Beginner's Guide to Nightclubs
- A word of warning about "All you can drink" offers
- Do you dare to take photos in Amsterdam's Red Light District?
- How to Impress in Da Club
- Want to Get Beat Up: Say These Things
- Meeting Clubbing Women on Myspace
- Bloggers dilemma week 1: VIP problems
- How to dress like a Pussycat Doll?
- How to stay safe in a club
Top content right now
10 reasons I would never date a fat man