The Truth About Ibiza
Honest Ayia Napa
He Makes Money
Personal finance advice has created a beer calclulator and added some tips on how to save on beer:
If you have the choice, avoid purchasing your beer in bars and restaurants where they are typically much more expensive.
If you drink a lot of beer and a single brand, purchase it in bulk (by the case).
Buy your beer at discount warehouses or other discount stores rather than at retail liquor stores.
Consider brewing your own beer
If you like expensive beer, make your first two that brand and then switch to a cheaper brand after that since you won’t be able to tell the difference after that.
If you aren’t brand loyal, go for the beer on sale or that is discounted.
Pour slow and tilt the glass - this will reduce the amount of foam in the cup giving you more beer to drink.
Source: Personal finance advice.
- How to save for your next holiday
- How to finance your vacation: 5 ways to make money
- Broke on a spring break?
- Avoid paying penalties on your luggage - Weigh it at home before you go
- No cash, but still want to party? Money making tip #1 - Mowing Lawns
- How to smuggle alcohol onboard your cruise ship?
- The costs of being the boss
- How to party in style on a budget
- Bloggers dilemma week 1: VIP problems
- How to Save Money for Your Next Party Vacation
- Santa Monica - Home of Baywatch
- Rio de Janeiro - Hot beaches and hot nightclubs
- Natal - Popular among tourists from Sweden, Norway & Denmark
10 Sleazy pick up lines (that probably works)
How to date a fitness model?
How to dress like a Pussycat Doll?
Ibiza is a party paradise
Sobe Miami photos
Money 4 spring break