The Truth About Ibiza
Honest Ayia Napa
He Makes Money
If you’ve ever been in college, then you know that sometimes, partying has to be done with a budget. Maybe tuition is due next week or maybe you just need to put four gallons of gas in your car. Regardless, partying must still go on. It just has to cost a little less.
The Power Pre-Game
Before heading out to the bars, have an extended pre-gaming session. Drink a bunch of cheap beers at your apartment with friends before heading downtown. This way, you can get 24 beers for that same $10 that would only buy four beers at the bar.
Indulge Yourself with Cheap Beer.
If you’re ballin’ on a budget, you can’t always afford to go with those fancy imports. At this point, you probably can’t even afford to go with Bud Light. Instead, trying picking up a case of Busch Light or Natural Light. Natty doesn’t taste quite as good as Bud Light to begin with, but after the fifth beer, does anybody really notice the difference?
Need Champagne? Consult Andre.
You don’t have to buy Dom Perignon to have a good time. If your party needs champagne, then buy a few bottles of Andre. Andre is cheap champagne, but it tastes just as good as the real thing. No one is going to call you cheap when you’re drinking champagne.
If you’ve got to head to the bars, but you’re short on cash, hit up happy hour. Most bars offer unreal drink specials during the early evening. Take advantage of those $1 bourbon drinks and get slammed for fewer than ten bucks.
If you’re trying to get drunk on a light budget, don’t fret. There are many more out there that are just like you. The best thing that you can do is to save your money all week, eat a few more Ramen Noodles, and blow your shrinking bank account on cheap beer for the weekend.
Got some party on a budget tips? Please use the comment field below.
- How to save for your next holiday
- How to finance your vacation: 5 ways to make money
- - After flashing my AmEx black card everything became so easy
- What is it like to work at Hooters?
- 10 reasons why partying hard can be good for your career�
- Beach bloopers video
- Broke on a spring break?
- Finance your parties: Blood Donator
- Avoid paying penalties on your luggage - Weigh it at home before you go
- No cash, but still want to party? Money making tip #1 - Mowing Lawns
- 10 ways to save money on beer
- How to smuggle alcohol onboard your cruise ship?
- Why Use the Hotel Safe?
- The costs of being the boss
- Working in Faliraki this summer
- A short sociological introduction to the party hotspots in the USA
- Bloggers dilemma week 1: VIP problems
- Where to travel for a dirt cheap vacation in Europe?
- How to Save Money for Your Next Party Vacation
10 Sleazy pick up lines (that probably works)
How to date a fitness model?
How to dress like a Pussycat Doll?
Ibiza is a party paradise
Sobe Miami photos
Money 4 spring break