The Truth About Ibiza
Honest Ayia Napa
He Makes Money
Bulgaria is a black sea bargain
The Sunny Beach and Golden Sands resorts are definately not the most glamourous spots in the world. By choosing one of them you are guaranteed a cheap holiday where the price of a filling hot dog in one of the small stands outside the tourist strip is likely to set you back only �0.3! A beer in a bar is a bit more expensive, you may have to part with a whole �1 coin for it.
Turkey is a tasty choice
Delicious food and hot hot hot temperatures during the summer months
An adventure in Egypt
Egypt is not in Europe, but it is pretty close and very cheap so therefore it is included in this little write up. Sharm El Sheikh is a chic little Red Sea Resort with a moderately lively nightlife. In this place you are likely to get a pizza at a restaurant for appx. �1-2. Being a Muslim country the alcohol is taxed heavily, so expect paying from �1-3 for beer. Egyptian wine is cheap but taste crap, the French imported versions will set you back minimum �30 a bottle. Summer temperatures reaches 50 degrees celsius so a spring or autumn visit is recommended.
- How much to tip? Tipping in Argentina
- How to save for your next holiday
- How to finance your vacation: 5 ways to make money
- Use some common sense when partying on a budget: 4 tips.
- 10 ways dodgy hotels cheat travellers who book online
- What is it like to work at Hooters?
- 10 reasons why partying hard can be good for your career�
- Beach bloopers video
- Broke on a spring break?
- Avoid paying penalties on your luggage - Weigh it at home before you go
- No cash, but still want to party? Money making tip #1 - Mowing Lawns
- How to smuggle alcohol onboard your cruise ship?
- Why Use the Hotel Safe?
- The costs of being the boss
- Working in Faliraki this summer
- What hotel advertising really means
- A short sociological introduction to the party hotspots in the USA
- How to party in style on a budget
- Bloggers dilemma week 1: VIP problems
- A short introduction to beach etiquette for the party traveller
- How to Save Money for Your Next Party Vacation
- Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
- Sharm El Sheikh
- Magaluf - Cheap and cheerful destination
- Kemer - Vibrant clubs and discos.
- Hurghada - Red Sea destination with a little bit of party atmosphere
- Golden Sands - Classic Black Sea destination
- Antalya - Glamourous party hotspot
10 Sleazy pick up lines (that probably works)
How to date a fitness model?
How to dress like a Pussycat Doll?
Ibiza is a party paradise
Sobe Miami photos
Money 4 spring break